Terms and conditions of use
- This agreement, which incorporates by reference other provisions applicable to use of Eswatini Vibes, including, but not limited to, supplemental terms and conditions set forth hereof (“Supplemental Terms”) governing the use of specific material contained in Eswatini Vibes, sets forth the terms and conditions that apply to the use of Eswatini Vibes by user. By using Eswatini Vibes (other than read this agreement for the first time), User agreed to comply with all the terms and conditions hereof. The right to use Eswatini Vibes is personal to User and is not transferable to any other person or entity. User is responsible for all use of User’s Account (under any screen name or password) and for ensuring that all use of User’s account complies with the provisions of this Agreement. User shall be responsible for protecting the confidentiality of User’s password(s), if any.
- Eswatini Vibes shall have the right at any time to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of eswatinivibes.com, including, but not limited to, content, hours of availability, and equipment needed for access or use.
2. Changed Terms
Eswatini Vibes shall have the right at any time to change or modify the terms and conditions applicable to User’s use of Eswatini Vibes, or any part thereof, or to impose new conditions including, but not limited to, adding fees and charges for use. Such changes, modifications, additions or deletions shall be effective immediately upon notice thereof, which may be given by means including, but not limited to, posting on Eswatini Vibes or by any other means which User obtains notice thereof. Any use of Eswatini Vibes by User after such notice shall be deemed to constitute acceptance by User of such changes, modifications or additions.
3. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICEThrough its web property, Eswatini Vibes provides User to a variety of resources, including download areas, communication forums and product information. The services, including any updates, enhancements, new features, and/or any new Web properties, are subject to the TOU.
4. EQUIPMENT User shall be responsible for obtaining and maintaining all telephone, computer hardware, software and other equipment needed for access and use of Eswatini Vibes an all charges related thereto. User conduct
- User shall use Eswatini Vibes for lawful purposes only. User shall not post or transmit through Eswatini Vibes any material which violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, which is unlawful, threatening , abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane or otherwise objectionable, which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law, or which, without Eswatini Vibes’ expense prior approval, contains advertising or any solicitation with respect to products and services. Any conduct by a User that in Eswatini Vibes’ discretion restricts or inhibits any other User from using or enjoying eswatinivibes.com will not be permitted. User shall not use eswatinivibes.com to advertise or perform any commercial solicitation, including, but not only limited to, the solicitation of users to become subscribers of other on-line information services competitive with Eswatini Vibes.
- Eswatinni vibes contains copyrighted material, trademarks and other proprietary information, including, but not limited to, text, software, photos, videos, graphics, music and sound, and the entire contents of Eswatini Vibes are copyrighted as a collective work under the Swaziland copyright laws. Eswatini Vibes owns a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such content, as well as in the content original to it. User may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit, any of the content, in whole or in part. User may download copyright material for User’s personal use only. Except as otherwise expressly permitted under copyright law, no copying, redistribution, retransmission, publication or commercial exploitation of downloaded material will be permitted without express permission of Eswatini Vibes and the copyright owner, in the event of any permitted copying, redistribution or publication of copyrighted material, no changes in or deletion of author attribution, trademark legend or copyright notice shall be made. User acknowledges that it does not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyrighted material.
- User shall not upload post or otherwise make available on Eswatini Vibes any material protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of the copy right, trademark or other proprietary right and the burden of determining that any material is not protected by copyright rests with user. User shall be solely liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyrights, proprietary rights, or any other harm resulting from such a submission. By submitting material to any public area of Eswatini Vibes, USER automatically grants or warrants that the owner of such material has expressly granted Eswatini Vibes the royalty-free perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, and distribute such material (in whole or in part) worldwide and/ or incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or hereafter developed for the full term of any copyright that may exist in such material. Users also permit any other User to access, view, and store or reproduce the material for that User’s personal use. User hereby grants Eswatini Vibes the right to edit, copy, publish and distribute any material made available on Eswatini Vibes.
- The forgoing provisions of Section 5 are for the benefit of Eswatini Vibes, its subsidiaries, affiliates and its third party content providers and licensers and each shall have the right to assert and enforce such provisions directly or its own behalf.
5. Use of services
The services may contain email services, bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, photo albums, file cabinets and/or other message or communication facilities deigned to enable User to communicate with others( each a “Communication Service” and collectively “Communication Services”) User agrees to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive message and material that are proper and, when applicable, related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, User agrees that when using the Communication Service< User will not:
- Use the Communication Service in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming, or any unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
- Defame abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload or otherwise make available, files that contain images, photographs, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including by way of example, and not as limitation, copyright or trademark laws(or by right of privacy and publicity) unless User own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consent to do the same.
- Use any material or information, including images or photographs, which are made available through the Services in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other proprietary right of any party.
- Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another computer or property of another.
- Advertise offer to sell or buy any goods and services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that User know or reasonably should know, cannot be legally reproduced, displayed, performed, and/or distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any copyright management information, such as author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others
- Use, download or otherwise, copy or provide (whether or not for a fee) to a person or entity any directory of users of the Services or other user or usage information or any portion thereof.
6. MEMBERSHIP ACCOUNT, PASSWORD AND SECURITY
If any of the services requires User to open an account, User must complete the registration process by providing Eswatini Vibes with current, complete and accurate information prompted by the applicable registration form. User will choose a password and a user name. User Is entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Users password and account. Furthermore, User is entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under Users account or any other breach of security. Eswatini Vibes will not be liable for any loss that User may incur as a result of someone else using User’s password or account, either or without Users knowledge. However, User could be held liable for losses incurred by Eswatini Vibes or another party due to someone else using User’s account or password. User may not use anyone else’s account at any time, without the permission of the account holder.
7. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
THE LINKS IN THIS AREA WILL NOT LEAVE Eswatini Vibes SITE. THE LINKED SITES ARE NOT UNDER THE CONTROL OF Eswatini Vibes AND Eswatini Vibes IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENTS OF ANY LINK CONTAINED IN A LINKED SITE OR ANY CHANGES OR UPDATES TO SUCH SITES. Eswatini Vibes IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WEBCATSING OR ANY OTHER FORM OF TRANSMOSSION RECEIVED FROMA ANY LINKED SITE. Eswatini Vibes IS PROVIDING THESE LINKS TO YOU ONLY AS A CONVENIENCE AND INCLUSION OF ANY LINK DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSMENT BY Eswatini Vibes OF THE SITE.
Eswatini Vibes is a distributor (and not a publisher) of content supplied by third party and Users. Accordingly, Eswatini Vibes has no more editorial control over such content than does a public library, bookstore or newsstand. Any options, advise , statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties, including information providers, Users or any other user of Eswatini Vibes, are those of the respective author(s) or distributor(s) and not Eswatini Vibes. Neither Eswatini Vibes nor any third-party provider of information guarantees the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any content, nor its merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose.
8. UNSOLICITING IDEA SUBMITION POLICY
Eswatini Vibes OR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES DO NOT ACCEPT OR CONSIDER UNSOLICITED IDEAS, INCLUDING IDEAS FOR NEW ADVERTISING CAMPAIGNS, NEW PROMOTIONS, NEW PRODUCTS OR TECHNOLOGIES, PROCESS MATERIALS, MARKETING PLANS OR NEW PRODUCT NAMES. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ANY ORIGINAL CREATIVE ARTWORK, SAMPLES, DEMOS, OR ANY OTHER WORKS.THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS POLICY IS TO AVOID POTENTIAL MISUNDERSTANDINGS OR DIPUTES WHEN Eswatini Vibes’ PRODUCTS OR MARKETING STRRTEGIES MIGHT SEEM SIMILAR TO IDEAS SUBMITTED TO Eswatini Vibes. SO PLEASE DO NOT SEND YOUR UNSOLICITATED IDEAS TO Eswatini Vibes OR ANYONE AT Eswatini Vibes. IF, DESPITE OUR REQUEST THAT YOU SEND US YOUR IDEAS AND MATERIALS, YOU STILL SEND THEM, PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT Eswatini Vibes MAKES NO ASSURANCES THAT YOUR IDEAS AND MATERIAL WILL BE TREATED AS CONFIDENTIAL OR PROPRIETARY.
Eswatini Vibes shall have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor the content of Eswatini Vibes, including chat rooms and forums, to determine compliance with this agreement and any operating rules established by Eswatini Vibes and to satisfy any law, regulation or authorized government request. Eswatini Vibes shall have the right in its sole discretion to edit, refuse to post or remove any material submitted on Eswatini Vibes. Without limiting the foregoing, Eswatini Vibes shall have the right to remove any material that Eswatini Vibes, in its sole discretion, finds to be in violation of the provisions hereof or otherwise objectionable.
User agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Eswatini Vibes, its affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents form and against all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of the use of Eswatini Vibes by User or User’s Account.
Either Eswatini Vibes or User may terminate this agreement at any time. Without limiting the foregoing, Eswatini Vibes shall have the right to immediately terminate Users’ account in the event of any conduct by User which Eswatini Vibes, in its sole discretion, considers to be unacceptable, or in the event of any breach by User of this agreement.
12. COPYRIGHT NOTICE
Eswatini Vibes its logos are trademarks of Eswatini Vibes. All rights reserved. All other trademarks appearing on Eswatini Vibes are property of their respective owners.
The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners. For example companies and organizations, products, domain names, e-mail addresses, logos, people and events depicted herein are fictitious. No association with any real company, organization, product, domain name, e-mail address, logo, or event is intended or should be referred.Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved